Stress Eating Got You Down?
It's so tempting these days to stress eat, all the time. Stress levels have never been higher & the kitchen has never been closer to the office. One of the most common ways to deal with stress is to reach for snack cupboard - but the small comfort comes at the cost of our waistlines. So what can we do when the urge to dive head first into the Oreo bag is overwhelming?
1. Take 3 deep belly breathes.
2. Drink a tall glass of water.
3. Take a walk around the block with your pet - the fresh air is good for both you and your pup!
4. Check out a 5 minute meditation guide from our friend The Phoenix Yogi
5. Put on your favorite song & forget the world for a minute. Dance like nobody is watching!